This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.shivomhing.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Shivomhing – Ankit Bansal a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 as a private limited company and having its registered office at
Shri Mohan Chemical Industries
Gaushala Road, Hathras – 204101, Uttar Pradesh, India
1. When you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer/device to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
2. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
3. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should change the password immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password could have become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
4. Please ensure that the details that you provide us are correct and complete and let us know immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
5. ShivOmHing.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
6. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Access to ShivOmHing.com
1. We have tried to make the website error-free and continuously keep fixing any issues that are identified. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
2. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for maintenance, or introduction of new facilities or services. We will try to keep this to a minimum.
License for website access
1. Shiv Om Hing grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent from Shiv Om Hing.
2. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
3. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without an express written approval from Shiv Om Hing.
4. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ShivOmHing.com without express written approval from Shiv Om Hing.
5. You may not use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing Shiv Om Hing’ or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the express written consent of Shiv Om Hing.
6. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Shiv Om Hing
7. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page at www.ShivOmHing.com as long as the link does not portray Shiv Om Hing, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
8. You may not use Shiv Om Hing logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written consent from Shiv Om Hing
1. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
2. You must not use the website for any of the following:
a. For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
b. To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any ‘spam’
c. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Copyright and database rights
3. All content included on the website, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Shiv Om Hing, its affiliates or its content suppliers.
4. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Shiv Om Hing
5. All software used on this website is the property of Shiv Om Hing or our software suppliers.
6. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without express written approval from Shiv Om Hing
7. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or a number of times) for re-utilization any substantial parts of this website, without an express written approval from Shiv Om Hing.
8. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website (e.g. our prices and product listings) without express written approval from Shiv Om Hing
1. Shiv Om Hingrespects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
1. Shiv Om Hing and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Shiv Om Hing in the Indian jurisdiction.
2. All other trademarks not owned by Shiv Om Hing that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Shiv Om Hing
1. When you place an order to purchase a product from ShivOmHing.com, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. That email will also confirm the cost of delivery which will be added to the purchase price.
2. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have dispatched the goods (the ‘Shipment Confirmation E-mail’). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Shipment Confirmation Email to you.
3. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Shipment Confirmation Email to have been despatched do not form part of that contract.
4. You can review the orders you have placed and their current status at any time by clicking ‘Sign Up/My Account’ from the homepage at www.ShivOmHing.com.
5. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Shiv Om Hing, when you place an order with us.
6. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. Please review our Returns Policy, which applies to products purchased from us.
Pricing and availability
1. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the thousands of products in our catalogue are mis-priced. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
1. When you visit Shiv Om Hing or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website.
2. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
1. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time.
2. You will be subject to the Terms & Conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
3. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
1. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
2. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
1. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
2. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
3. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
1. If you refer to either invalid e-mail ids or to multiple e-mail ids which belong to you through our referral program, we reserve the right to cancel all points and/or orders pertaining to those fake accounts.